Monday, October 4, 2010

Official ActorFest 2010 After Party




Well, this was a special night for me for many reasons, one being, it was the first night that I was able to convince Liz N. that our 3 month old son Kingston would be fine with a babysitter. We got all dressed up and stepped out to the Official ActorFest after party at club Slate. I thought this would be a good event to do a little networking with all the aspiring actors, directors, and producers while spending a lovely night with my wife. It seems that many people thought Liz had to be an actress. Maybe in the future I will have to see if she could pull off being more than an extra. The night was a major success I was able to exchange business cards and meet many interesting people. I have included a couple pictures for viewing.
Thanks
M&M
MayDay Filmworks

No comments:

Post a Comment